REDHORSE Association Horse Talk
July 21, 2017, 09:37:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Horse Talk has been upgraded to the very latest version. Again, some personal avatars may have been lost during this upgrade but the upgrade was thought necessary to further protect our board from hackers. If your avatar no longer appears, please upload it again. I apologize for this inconvenience. This upgrade will allow us to make future upgrade and security patch installations much more easily.

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register   *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 21, 2017, 09:37:16 am

Login with username, password and session length
Links
Permissions

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: John Goodman gives the Horse props!  (Read 1417 times)
200th Dirtboy

« on: November 28, 2006, 04:50:20 pm »

Anyone have the clip from the Studio 60 episode where John Goodman talks about a SSGT in the 820th? I need it bad. I found the whole episode online, but I can't edit it to get just the part where he talks about Red Horse. Help?
RockinRik

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2007, 07:20:37 pm »

Hey I already emailed you, but I'll tell you again. I have the clip you want, cropped as just the scene you want, but I left it at work. I will try to send it from there or I will bring it home and send it. It has litterally made it to the pentagon after I sent it to my commander. I'll get it out to you unless you have already gotten it from someone.

Rik Reichert
    820th RED HORSE SQ.
RockinRik

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2007, 07:39:30 pm »

HEY   I forgot I have a MYSPACE page...I know, I thought so too, MYSPACE???  It's a good way to let the HORSE have it's day too.   Just go to

http://www.myspace.com/rockinrik
Chuck Miller

Bob and I going on duty.

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2016, 06:47:49 am »

Wow, I just saw that for the first time. Only a decade late. Way cool. To the Horse
Eric Skougor

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 12:41:43 pm »

Whats up fellas. I was stationed at Nellis 98-2000. Haiti, Albania, etc. ID like to see the episode John G talked about Red Horse.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: