RED HORSE and Prime BEEF Association Horse Talk
January 15, 2018, 11:52:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Horse Talk has been upgraded to the very latest version. Again, some personal avatars may have been lost during this upgrade but the upgrade was thought necessary to further protect our board from hackers. If your avatar no longer appears, please upload it again. I apologize for this inconvenience. This upgrade will allow us to make future upgrade and security patch installations much more easily.

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register   *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 15, 2018, 11:52:56 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Links
Permissions

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bruce Swafford  (Read 30 times)
Tom Gallagher
Administrator

« on: January 04, 2018, 07:47:51 am »

Hello Prime Beef!

This is Bruce's daughter Ginny Robb. Some of you may already know through Facebook, but for many you may be hearing for the first time that my dad passed away peacefully on the morning of December 21st. He had been on home hospice for 3 months, during which time he still managed to look forward to everyday with zest and appetite. He was laid low by an infection in early December which he actually recovered from, but he could not overcome the toll it took on him. Our family was able to take care of him at home until the end, a time that we are most grateful for.

My father's service to his country, his Air Force career and particularly his association with Prime Beef was second in importance only to his family. He was so delighted to have been a part of the 2015 convention in Florida and the honor of having his coin design be present at the 2017 convention was icing on the cake!

Dad's funeral will be held in Honolulu at the Hosoi Mortuary on Friday, January 19th. For any of you who might be in the actual area, visitation will be at 10a, services at 11a and lunch at 12p.

Thanks to all of you, as you enriched his life beyond measure!

Fukuko Swafford
Myra Look and family
Margie Kaiser and family
Ginny Robb and family

555 RH 1968, Cam Ranh Bay, Carpenter
ATC Prime BEEF DaNang 1966
Chuck Miller

Bob and I going on duty.

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 02:30:19 am »

May peace be with him. Amen
F-TROOP

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 06:59:18 pm »

Rest in Peace Bruce.
There are sure a lot of our old buddies passing away. I just lost 2 of them on another (Air Force Security Service Command) site I belong too.
I guess it because none of us is getting any younger.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: