RED HORSE and Prime BEEF Association Horse Talk
October 22, 2017, 05:01:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Horse Talk has been upgraded to the very latest version. Again, some personal avatars may have been lost during this upgrade but the upgrade was thought necessary to further protect our board from hackers. If your avatar no longer appears, please upload it again. I apologize for this inconvenience. This upgrade will allow us to make future upgrade and security patch installations much more easily.

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register   *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2017, 05:01:33 am

Login with username, password and session length
Calendar
Links
Permissions

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Message from the Association President  (Read 15 times)
Paul Sattler
Webmaster
Administrator

Webmaster and new Grandpa

« on: October 12, 2017, 09:18:16 am »

Message from the President

Over the past few months we have been very active at the RED HORSE & Prime BEEF Association. Notice the new name? We have changed our name to bring us in line with how deployments and contingency operations are now accomplished in the Air Force Civil Engineering Community.  Besides the name change we have some new members on our board of directors and two tenured members have stepped down from the board. Want to say a big thank you to departing board members,Terry Robinson and Paul Sattler. We now have a total of sixteen board members. Tenured board members are Dick Aldinger (Newsletter), Don Boone (ANG Rep.), John Burkett, Anthony Davit, Randy Eckert (Past President), Joe Hajik (AFCEC Rep.), Greg MacDougal (President Emeritus), Dan Raske, William Sims, William Verkest. New board members are Donald Bowker Sr. (Secretary), CMSgt David Corbett (Active Duty Rep.), Bill Eves (AF Res. Rep.) Stanley Irwin (President), Karl Oerter, Jimmie West (Treasurer).  Mark your calendars as we look forward to seeing each and everyone of you at the 2019 Convention/Reunion in Las Vegas and long range in Dayton OH in 2021.   

To the Horse and Bull

Stan Irwin
President.

Paul Sattler

Visit the New REDHORSE Association Site If you are a current member, email me to get your username/password.

My Facebook page
My Google+ Page
Tom Gallagher
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 08:25:39 pm »

It would be nice to have a resume of these new board members posted here. Roll Eyes
Tom Gallagher
Past executive VP

555 RH 1968, Cam Ranh Bay, Carpenter
ATC Prime BEEF DaNang 1966
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: