RED HORSE and Prime BEEF Association Horse Talk
November 21, 2017, 04:12:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Horse Talk has been upgraded to the very latest version. Again, some personal avatars may have been lost during this upgrade but the upgrade was thought necessary to further protect our board from hackers. If your avatar no longer appears, please upload it again. I apologize for this inconvenience. This upgrade will allow us to make future upgrade and security patch installations much more easily.
 
  Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register   *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2017, 04:12:43 am

Login with username, password and session length
Calendar
Links
Permissions

Poll
Question: What is holiday awareness
Cold - 1 (100%)
Snow - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holiday awareness  (Read 73 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Chuck Miller
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 22

Bob and I going on duty.


« on: July 21, 2017, 02:32:46 am »

Holiday Awareness........ If you're going to be out and about during the holidays, then this message is for you and is intended to help keep you safe. Please, take care of yourself. A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that 23% of traffic accidents are alcohol related......... This means that the remaining 77% are caused by the assholes who drink bottled water, Starbucks, soda, juice, energy drinks and shit like that.
Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol. They cause three times as many accidents.
This message is sent to you by someone who is a drinker and worries about your safety.
Logged
Tom Gallagher
Administrator
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 913



« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 01:05:54 pm »

Good one!
Tom
Logged

555 RH 1968, Cam Ranh Bay, Carpenter
ATC Prime BEEF DaNang 1966
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
TinyPortal v0.9.8 © Bloc
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!