REDHORSE Association Horse Talk
July 21, 2017, 09:32:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Horse Talk has been upgraded to the very latest version. Again, some personal avatars may have been lost during this upgrade but the upgrade was thought necessary to further protect our board from hackers. If your avatar no longer appears, please upload it again. I apologize for this inconvenience. This upgrade will allow us to make future upgrade and security patch installations much more easily.

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register   *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 21, 2017, 09:32:22 am

Login with username, password and session length
Links
Permissions

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Intro 820th from 98-2000  (Read 27 times)
Eric Skougor

« on: July 13, 2017, 07:41:29 am »

Hey guys. Thanks for putting this forum together. I was a heavy equipment mechanic from 98-2000. Now Im working for a company that makes mini, battery powered skid steers and wheel barrows. If anyone here is in the concrete cutting or interior demo field, we are your new best friend. Check out the cool equipment I get to work with. www.eeeequipment.com
Chuck Miller

Bob and I going on duty.

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 12:19:48 am »

Morning Eric, I was there in the mid to late 70's As was a make worker for you, An operator, I broke'em you fixed'em. Those are some cool little tools. I will send this page to the project manager for the company I work for. We build cell towers. There are a lot of f tight spaces we have to work in all the time. these tools look to be very adaptable and useful.

I'd love to see how the Horse has changed since the 70's. Feel free to send me any pics you have on line if it's not a problem. Keep in touch with your fellow ole Horsemen, I wish I had. Once you lose them, they are gone for good. Well take care and remember...... To the horse
Eric Skougor

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 08:15:10 am »

Yeah, I miss those days. Was too young and green to appreciate it back then  Roll Eyes
Thanks for passing along the info on our equipment. The size of these Sherpas and wheel barrows are perfect. Small enough to fit through a standard doorway without having to remove the door. Can also fit in an elevator. Hell, our tracked wheel barrows can even go up stairs. Our attachment selection is pretty wide ranging as well. And since you cant really use diesel or gas engines in doors (per OSHA), we are doing very well with them. We are finding new applications for our equipment on what seems to be a daily basis. Being a heavy equipment guy, these little things just make sense. I keep in touch with a couple friends from the 820th. Its pretty much the only reason I have a Facebook page.
If you want, Chuck, shoot me a message with your email and ill send over some specs and pricing. Ill even see if I can throw you guys an extra attachment (Horsemen special).
Chuck Miller

Bob and I going on duty.

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 12:18:13 am »

I have too Eric, Bigpig026@hotmail.com and work Charles.E.Miller@riteaid.com. feel free to send things to either. No titties to the work one though. The other, flop away. Great you keep in touch, keep it up. Thanks. Take care. To The Horse
Eric Skougor

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2017, 12:17:26 pm »

Email sent. Sorry, no titties this time  Evil
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: