REDHORSE Association Horse Talk
April 24, 2017, 11:59:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Horse Talk has been upgraded to the very latest version. Again, some personal avatars may have been lost during this upgrade but the upgrade was thought necessary to further protect our board from hackers. If your avatar no longer appears, please upload it again. I apologize for this inconvenience. This upgrade will allow us to make future upgrade and security patch installations much more easily.

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register   *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2017, 11:59:21 am

Login with username, password and session length
Links
Permissions

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Location of mass grave at Bien Hoa AB, Vietnam  (Read 31 times)
Paul Sattler
Webmaster
Administrator

Webmaster and new Grandpa

« on: April 12, 2017, 10:13:41 am »

I received a request from people who were at 3rd Security Police Squadron, at Bien Hoa AB, RVN during the Vietnam war about finding the location of a mass grave that RED HORSE may have helped dig. The email is below. If you can help Bob, lease email him at the listed email.

Sirs,

Myself and my former CO, Retired Col Martin Strones of the 3rd Security Police Squadron have recently been to Bien Hoa to help the Vietnamese find the one grave that was dug on or about 2/1/68 following the Tet Offensive. In this grave is approx 144 NVA soldiers. The grave is supposed to be East of the French Bunker (Bunker Hill 10) on the North side of the perimeter road as you head East. This same road turns north toward the MP Checkpoint leading to the 173rd.

Please expedite any assistance the Red Horse can provide as soon as feasible. If you can find a sketch, photo and or NW coordinates (Google Earth). Would be a great help. 

I'm assuming the Army dug the four graves just outside the east end. But if Red horse was called in for them as well it please adviser on them as well

Thank you in advance for the time and effort.

Sincerely,

Bob Connor
bobconnor1101@gmail.com

Paul Sattler

Visit the New REDHORSE Association Site If you are a current member, email me to get your username/password.

My Facebook page
My Google+ Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: