REDHORSE Association Horse Talk
March 29, 2017, 04:12:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Horse Talk has been upgraded to the very latest version. Again, some personal avatars may have been lost during this upgrade but the upgrade was thought necessary to further protect our board from hackers. If your avatar no longer appears, please upload it again. I apologize for this inconvenience. This upgrade will allow us to make future upgrade and security patch installations much more easily.

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register   *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2017, 04:12:04 am

Login with username, password and session length
Calendar
Links
Permissions

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Request for photos  (Read 93 times)
Paul Sattler
Webmaster
Administrator

Webmaster and new Grandpa

« on: January 24, 2017, 11:29:58 am »

We received a request that some of you may be able to help with. It's a request for photos as explained below. If you can help, please contact Natalie. Thanks.

Mr. Sattler,

I am preparing a history book of Air Force Ground Safety (now called Occupational Safety) and am trying to locate photos from the mid-to late 1990's.

Would it be possible to request this of your membership? I'm looking for photos that depict something that would have been a ground safety issue during that decade.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Very respectfully,

//SIGNED//
Natalie Eslinger
'ESLINGER, NATALIE M CTR USAF HAF AFSEC/PA' <natalie.eslinger.1.ctr@us.af.mil>

Paul Sattler

Visit the New REDHORSE Association Site If you are a current member, email me to get your username/password.

My Facebook page
My Google+ Page
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: