REDHORSE Association Horse Talk
February 24, 2017, 11:05:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Horse Talk has been upgraded to the very latest version. Again, some personal avatars may have been lost during this upgrade but the upgrade was thought necessary to further protect our board from hackers. If your avatar no longer appears, please upload it again. I apologize for this inconvenience. This upgrade will allow us to make future upgrade and security patch installations much more easily.

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register   *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 24, 2017, 11:05:15 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Links
Permissions

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why no one on this site any more??  (Read 123 times)
F-TROOP

« on: January 06, 2017, 12:21:57 pm »

I think our web site is dead. I check almost every day.  There just isn't any Red Horse people around any more, that want to chat.
Tom Gallagher
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 06:31:37 pm »

George, I'm here. Grin Me and you, we could start our own. Everyone else is on FB. Sad
Stay warm, Tom

555 RH 1968, Cam Ranh Bay, Carpenter
ATC Prime BEEF DaNang 1966
F-TROOP

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 02:47:12 pm »

Yea Tom, I'm doing my best to stay warm. That's pretty darn hard to do. we have had some real ,real cold weather for here.
I'm moving pretty slow any way. Week before Thanksgiving I fell down out in my shop and broke my left hip The doctor put it back together with screws and glue. So far far so good. I have to walk with a walker.  He said due to my age it would take it a little longer to heal. He thought 83 was old. I told him I still had a lot to do so it better heal a little faster.
Hope you folks are doing great.
Bruce Swafford

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2017, 08:51:31 pm »

Happy New Year George and Tom. I posted an important phone # in Veterans and Health about 10 minutes ago.
Strengthen those muscles up around that hip George.   Are you using a walker with wheels and seat?  Much easier walking.  I can open my seat and put a six-pac in there and an ice pack iin the cover, travel in style.
Getting old is a pain, I will be 87 coming April.  Hope to se you in Lexington in September

Aloha  Bruce

Aloha from sunny Hawaii.
F-TROOP

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 01:30:35 pm »

Happy New Year to you Bruce. Hang in there, you seem to be getting long pretty good. Yes indeed you are getting old. Grin
Yes, my walker has wheels & seat. The beer I will leave to other people, haven't had one in many years. After being a cop for 22 years  and after seeing the way some of them beer drinkers act after only 2 beers. I hope I  never act the way they did.
Bruce Swafford

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2017, 04:32:00 pm »

Thank you for those 22 years in BLUE in  addition to serving  Uncle Sam.  Just kidding about the 6 pac. Just came back from getting a blood test for my PSA.  Get one every 3 months, to make sure my cancer stays in remission.The last one was 0.5, it creeped up from 0.1 to  0.3 and  0.4.  I have been thinking about renting a electric scooter for the convention in Sept
Have a good day.    Bruce

Aloha from sunny Hawaii.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: